Vitalik Buterin’s Tweet “Should I Leave Ethereum And Work For Google”? Has Been Deleted

Vitalik Buterin’s Tweet “Should I Leave Ethereum And Work For Google”? Has Been Deleted

General News
May 21, 2018 by Sandra Onyeiwu
2780
Vitalik Buterin, one of the Ethereum founders, has posted on his Twitter account that he was offered a job position at Google. Earlier today, Vitalik shared a screenshot of a recruitment mail he had received from Google. It appears that Buterin has been in touch with Google and might even be considering joining it. The
Bitzamp


Vitalik Buterin, one of the Ethereum founders, has posted on his Twitter account that he was offered a job position at Google.

Earlier today, Vitalik shared a screenshot of a recruitment mail he had received from Google. It appears that Buterin has been in touch with Google and might even be considering joining it.

The creator of Ethereum posted a poll on Twitter asking for advice from his followers if he should “drop Ethereum and work for Google,” with a screenshot of an email that was sent to him by a member of Google staff asking if he would like to join the company.

The tweet, later on, had been deleted probably due to the email of the recruiter appearing on the tweet. 59% voted “against” Buterin leaving the Ethereum, while according to 41% out of 2300 respondents Vitalik shall join Google.

According to the portal’s assumption, the tweet was deleted because Buterin accidentally left the sender’s email address uncensored.

A screenshot of the letter was attached to the tweet, in which the staff specialist of Google for the hiring of programmers Elizabeth Garcia invited the founder of Ethereum to join the ranks of the search giant.

Elizabeth Garcia is an on-site engineering recruiter at Google, as her profile on LinkedIn reads, and worked in the past at the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce as an interview coach.

It is no mistake that this email was sent to Buterin, as Google finds itself at odds with several companies that have chosen to pursue blockchain technology while the tech giant appears somewhat left behind.

 

Get Bitzamp Latest Update By Downloading our Mobile App: Bitzamp – Cryptocurrency News – Apps on Google Play


Join Us On Telegram


Add a Comment