Shocking Facts About Satoshi Nekamoto ‘Bitcoin Creator’ Autobiography
Satoshi Nakamoto, the make-believe creator of the world’s largest decentralized cryptocurrency Bitcoin has released shocking facts about himself.
Satoshi Nakamoto has kept himself secret as to intelligently dodge all the legal compliances that he might have to face, as his invention has completely re-architected the financial sector where users are finding it preferable to use cryptocurrencies than the usual Fiat currencies.
Previously he announced that he is working on a memoir. The news appeared on his website, Nakamoto Family Foundation.
After leaving Bitcoin fans with a hunger for more knowledge about the book, Nakamoto said that it is not yet confirmed whether he will be publishing the book or not. He said,
“The two-part series is still alpha and experimental. There’s no guarantee the book will ever come to be unless it becomes necessary and people want to know about me personally”
So far So-called Satoshi Nakamoto has revealed only the preface, introduction, comments, and directory of the book.
His book is bound to become one of the best selling of all times. This globalization of the cryptocurrencies is the first step in bringing the whole world together as a single entity rather than being divided.
Shocking Facts About Satoshi Nakamoto
- In his autobiography, he reveals that he is one of the British microeconomist and digital scientist. He was estimated to be Japanese economic scientist.
- According to his plans, he would have stayed anonymous forever, but due to some terrible deadlocks in his Technology, he has decided to reveal his identity in order to solve them.
- He mentioned in his autobiography that he had been in a great trouble from the past 10 years due to his invention and even wished he had never invented the Technology.
- He made it very clear that his intention to reveal himself is clearly not to obtain any Nobel Prize.
- According to him, he has been cornered by inventing such a disruptive Technology against the elites, who, according to him are the people controlling the government and the rest of everyone are just slaves of the elites dancing to their tunes.
- According to him, several intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, FBI, and MI5 have constantly been suppressing and threatening him since 2010, stating that an Asian has no rights to invent such amazing Technology.
- Bitcoin developers are constantly trying to steal the intellectual properties of Bitcoin and the Blockchain Technology. He has even advised them in his book by saying that they may easily steal it from him but that would be deceiving themselves only.
- In the list of Contents, he has mentioned “Six Assassins and Satoshi Nakamoto -2013” and probably might discuss the assassination attempt on him by a number of intelligence agencies in this chapter.
- He said, in his book that he would be unveiling his legal name place of birth and everything about him in his book. People just know by his Japanese Pseudonym.
- He even makes a point that he has fallen into a trap, where either if he agrees or disagrees that he is the inventor of the technology, he would be killed.
- He refers to some people as aliens who have come from another planet with 40 of them to kill him.
- He mentioned that he is suffering a slow death due to biological poisoning by them.
- It seems that he was frustrated observing the conditions of the poverty-stricken people and wanted to bring about a transformation and financial industry which led him to the invention of blockchain Technology.
- He had predicted the widespread application of his invention but not at such a rapid pace.
Get Bitzamp Latest Update By Downloading our Mobile App: Bitzamp – Cryptocurrency News – Apps on Google Play