Kemcredit ($KMC) A Cryptocurrency For e-Learning
The Kemfe Story:
Kemfe evolved from bitzamp as an online telegram channel class that teaches cryptocurrency trading and investing. Our class grew in number by the day as a lot of people want to learn how to make money from trading and investing in cryptocurrency.
In the cause of our teaching, we discovered two set of people:
1. Those that want to understand what cryptocurrencies are and possibly be active traders/investors in the industry. AND
2. Those who just need trade recommendation to leverage on and make money for themselves.
Satisfying these two classes of people was overwhelming for us because of different time zones. Along the line these two questions came to our mind;
1. What if there is an online platform dedicated to helping people achieve financial freedom?
2. What if we build a platform that financial/business experts will use to be able to reach a good number of audiences ?
in order to educate, train, and impact their wealth of experiences on them in order to help them achieve financial freedom?
In order to answer these two questions, Kemfe was born.
We believe that there are people who are experts and more professionals than us that can satisfy these classes of people who are aiming at achieving financial freedom through trading and investing in the cryptocurrency space and other ventures.
What Is KemCredit ($KMC)?
Kem Credit is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain that will be used as legal tender for access of our e-Learning courses on kemfe.com.
Case Use for kemcredit
Get upto 50% discount each time you purchase any course on our platform with Kem Credit.
Content Creation Rewards;
Tutors earn Kem credit every time they create courses.
Earn more Kem Credit each time your course gets into our bestselling courses.
How Does Kemfe Works?
Kemfe as an online educational marketplace which allows professional/industrial expert to publish educational contents and information to the general public that is geared towards helping them improve their lifestyle. On kemfe platform transaction are carried out using “kemcredit” a digital currency designed by kemfe to help facilitate smooth transactions across the globe at the lowest possible charge. Other cryptocurrencies that can be used to purchase this content includes Bitcoin, litecoin, Dash and Ether.
At Kemfe, we believe that tokens are most useful when they are as widely distributed as possible. In KEMFE’s case, 20% of our token has already been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed via airdrop. Every address on the Ethereum blockchain that subscribe to our vision will receive a share of this 20% of kemcredit.Kemcredit will be distributed as follow;
Max Supply = 10,000,000 KMC
Reward & incentive= 3 000 000 KMC (30%)
Airdrop=2 000 000 KMC (20%)
Marketing/promotion= 2 000 000 KMC (20%)
Project Development= 1 500 000 KMC (15%)
Kemfe Team= 1 000 000 KMC (10%)
Unexpected Cost= 500 000 KMC (5%)
2,000,000 KMC would be given out to the first set of our community members (5000 kemarmies) who are passionate about our project Via airdrops.
3,000,000 tokens will be reserved for the reward of our community memebers over the next 10 years for their active participation and contribution to the growth of our platform. The first five(5) years we will distribute 1,500,000KMC to community members for their exceptional participation and promotion of the platform while the remaining will be distributed over the remaining five years.
Note: According to Statistics, it has been proven that 90% of startups out of 100% dies after the first five years and 90% out of the remaining 10% dies after another five years. This means that only 1% of startups makes it to the top and the crypto space it is no exception. In facts in the crypto space most project dies even before they celebrate their one year anniversary. I know you wouldn’t want our project to be among the 99% that will fail after 10years so that is why we are reserving such huge amount of token to keep our community members committed over the next ten (10) years.
Kemfe is a community project and as such will not be holding any Innitail Coin Offering (ICO) Or pre-sale. Our e-learning platform is Near completion and will be lunched as soon as posible. As stated above tokens will be distrbuted via Air Drop to the first 5000 community members.
For More Information on kemcredit: Click Here
Join The Growing number of Kemfe community on
This post is a and not an investment advice of any sort from Bitzamp team
Join Us On Telegram